Sunday, November 20, 2011

Way too much pie.

Last night was our Saturday cast party for Throughly Modern Milly. I ordered a "All-American-Cheese-Burger"(funny thing it had swiss cheese.) and a whole key lime pie to split with Amy Peterson. I ate my burger and then we got the pie, this is when I realized how much pie a pie is. An 8" pie is about 87 cubic inches of pie, that is 6 cups! Amy gave up on me after about 3 bites, but luckily Jacob Benfell, who did not bring and $ ate a little, and so did Jared Jespersen. We got down to just under half of the pie left when every other person had given up. I knew what had to be done so I did it, I put down my fork and picked up the pie tin. I started eating with my face and Aimee La Dow smacked the pie, Ahhhh! I knew I could not stop so I kept eating it and she did it again, Dang it! This is the point at which I almost started to cry. Like I said one pie is a lot of pie. In the end I came up victorious. Down with pie! I figure that I ate ~3/4 of the pie, I don't think I will ever do that again. But then again, it was really fun! That is all I have to say about pie.
- Lord Aaronald Bilius
P.S. If you can you should come to the matinée of our show tomorrow at 4:30.

3 comments:

  1. Dude, I didn't give up. I didn't even know I was allowed to eat that crap! I just ate that chocolate stuff that you hardly touched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, okay I had WAY more than three bites! I had like, a slice and a half!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you did Amy but you still only ate three of my bites.

    ReplyDelete