Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sadies stag? It was actually really awesome.

I was never asked to sadies, and then one thing led to another and I ended up going to sadies stag. It was sort of weird at first but then it grew on me. It was like all the of a normal dance but I did not have to specifically make sure I was always with my date. I could go and talk to my friend and nobody even cared that I was gone for five minuets. Also another thing about going stag is that it makes every dance feel more important. I did not dance with the same person like one hundred times in one night but I could have if I really wanted to. And I could dance with five different people if I wanted to. Dare I say I could have almost gotten away with stealing another guy's date? Probably not but it would be alost more possible with out your own date to have to get rid of. it was really fun, but I think it was more fun because most people had dates so it was not like a normal church dance or anything. I would probably do it again if I don't get asked maybe not, but I am glad that I had the experience. It was a wonderful night. If you ever have the chance you should try it out. Yeah!
-Lord Aaronald Bilius

1 comment: